Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Article Q155216 is not available on the MS KB! Anyone got a copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamDal

IS-IT--Management
Nov 29, 2002
GB
Hi

I have been looking at some of the threads abount moving Exchange Server 5.5 to a new server with the same name. They all quote to look at article Q155216 on the Microsoft KB, however when you look for this, a message states that the KB is being changed and that this information is not available. Has anyone got a copy of this or some where it can be found?

Exchange 5.5 NT4

Thanks

Try google.com and then use the google 'cached' image of the page rather than the link proper. In fact:

(watch out in case the url is split over lines)

If it's any concilation, I've done the same move. It was fairly painless but time consuming moving the database files around. I think I've detailed the method in this forum (would have been 4 or 5 months ago) so may be worth searching here (same method as per the Microsoft article.

I think all they did was remove the 'Q' from the KB number - at least that's the case in a few KB articles I've checked since they changed them.

I have a copy of the MS article Q155216. If you would like a copy send me an email request gberry@sebago.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back