Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ARS showing In phone display on remote site

Status
Not open for further replies.

ph0neman

Technical User
Dec 7, 2004
IE
I have a S8700 on the main site with its own PRI. I have an LSP on the remote site also with its own local PRI.

Phones on the Remote site are registered back to Main site but through the use of Network Location and a different route plan, phones on the remote site use their own local PRI.

This all works fine but ......

After dialing the number that you wish to connect to on the remote site, the display on the phone drops the number that you have dialed and replaces it with the name of the Local PRI and ARS after this. i.e LocalPRI is the trunk name so the user sees LocalPriARS

They wish to have the phone keep showing what number they dialed.

Any help or thoughts would be appreciated

thanks
Phoneman

First page of the trunk form, set the "Outgoing Display" to "n". If it is set to yes which it apparently is in your case it will display the trunk name and won't show the number the user dialed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back