Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Array session problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnbell

Programmer
Aug 3, 2000
MY
ASP code page 1<br>===============<br>&lt;%<br><br>Dim prodid, quantity, arrCart, edagangItem<br>prodid = Request.Form(&quot;fproductid&quot;)<br>quantity = Request.Form(&quot;fquantity&quot;)<br>arrCart=Session(&quot;bakul&quot;)<br>edagangItem = Session(&quot;cartItem&quot;)<br><br>If edagangItem = &quot;&quot; Then<br>&nbsp;Response.Redirect &quot;<A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> &<br>Server.URLEncode (&quot;Sila membenarkan cookie pada pelayar anda untuk berurusan<br>e-dagang.&quot;)<br>End If<br><br>If prodid &lt;&gt; &quot;&quot; Then<br>&nbsp;If edagangItem &lt; maxCartItems Then<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;edagangItem = edagangItem + 1<br>&nbsp;End If<br>&nbsp;Session(&quot;cartItem&quot;) = edagangItem<br>&nbsp;Dim rsItem<br>&nbsp;Set rsItem = Server.CreateObject(&quot;ADODB.Recordset&quot;)<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;rsItem.Open &quot;products&quot;, dbc, adOpenForwardOnly,adLockReadOnly,adCmdTable<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;rsItem.Filter = &quot;catalogID = &quot; & prodid<br>&nbsp;If Not rsItem.EOF Then<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;arrCart(cProductid,edagangItem) = rsItem(&quot;catID&quot;)<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;arrCart(cProductCode,edagangItem) = rsItem(&quot;kod&quot;)<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;arrCart(cProductname,edagangItem) = rsItem(&quot;name&quot;)<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;arrCart(cQuantity,edagangItem) = CInt(quantity)<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;arrCart(cUnitPrice,edagangItem) = rsItem(&quot;price&quot;)<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;Session(&quot;bakul&quot;) = arrCart<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;rsItem.Close<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;dbc.Close<br>&nbsp;End If<br>Else<br>Dim strAction<br>strAction = UCase(Left(Request.Form(&quot;action&quot;),5))<br>Select Case strAction<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;case &quot;SAMBU&quot;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;response.redirect &quot;<A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> &quot;HAPUS&quot;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;response.redirect &quot;<A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> &quot;SIAP &quot;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Response.Redirect &quot;<A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> Select<br>End If<br>%&gt;<br><br>ASP code Page 2<br>===============<br><br>&lt;%<br>Dim isubtotal, i, edagangItem, arrCart<br>edagangtem=Session(&quot;cartItem&quot;)<br>arrCart=Session(&quot;bakul&quot;)<br>isubtotal = 0<br>For i = 1 to edagangItem<br>%&gt;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;tr bgcolor=&quot;#D3D3D3&quot;&gt;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;input name=&quot;selected&quot; &lt;%= cstr(i)%&gt; type=&quot;checkbox&quot; value=&quot;yes&quot;<br>checked&gt;&lt;%= arrCart(cProductCode,i) %&gt;&lt;/td&gt;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;td width=&quot;40%&quot;&gt;&lt;%= arrCart(cProductname,i) %&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/td&gt;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;td width=&quot;15%&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Verdana&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;input type=&quot;text&quot;<br>name=&quot;quantity&quot; &lt;%= cstr(i) %&gt; value=&quot;&lt;%= arrCart(cQuantity,i) %&gt;&quot;<br>size=&quot;10&quot;&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/td&gt;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;td width=&quot;15%&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Verdana&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;%=<br>FormatCurrency(arrCart(cUnitPrice,i),2) %&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/td&gt;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;td width=&quot;15%&quot; align=&quot;right&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Verdana&quot; size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;%=<br>FormatCurrency(arrCart(cUnitPrice,i) * arrCart(cQuantity,i),2)<br>%&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/td&gt;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;/tr&gt;<br>&lt;%<br>&nbsp;isubtotal = isubtotal + (arrCart(cUnitPrice,i) * arrCart(cQuantity,i))<br>&nbsp;Next<br>%&gt;<br><br>My Question<br>==========<br><br>OK, here is my coding for two ASP pages. From ASP page 1, if user type SIAP,<br>the page will redirect to an ASP login page that will validate the username<br>and password. If everything is OK, it will then redirected to ASP page 2.<br><br>The problem that I am facing is session for array cartitem and bakul are not<br>shown in page 2. But it works fine in page 1.<br><br>Please Help.<br><br>Thanks<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Create a custom Object. One property of the object must be the array. Put the Object into the session. This willwork.<br><br>Access with object.Arrayname[count]

Um.... no... Don't use the session object to store arrays...
Even microsoft knows that it can cause a gpf when the session expires...
Chad
tinman@thelandofoz.org

Tinman,

Welcome to OZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back