Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Arcserve: Domino Agent: Can't see databases under directory links

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfebrian

MIS
Jun 15, 2010
ID
Dear experts,
I'm using ArcServe R11+domino agent with lotus domino R8.02 under windows 2003.
I just realize that arcserve can't see database that I put under directory links.
About a month ago, I added another harddisk, and move some of the email database to the new harddisk, because I don't want to change anything, I just added a directory link pointing to the new harddisk.
Now, when I try to backup individual mail database, I can't find the mail databases under directory link in arcserve.
I'm not sure if this a bug or misconfiguration.
is there any solutions?

TIA

There can be a lot of things that can cause this.

Here is the update pages for 11.0 & 11.1.

ck for updates on the Notes side.

Make sure security used has full permissions to Notes on the other system.

Other than that there is not much I can do, so if it still does not work consider not putting it on the other volume, contacting CA support, or upgrading to version 15.

Hi David,
Thanks for your reply.
I'm planning to upgrade the arcserve to R11.5, it might solved the problem. I tested in my development machine, it can see databases under directory links.
Should I removed the R11.1 first before install the R11.5 or I can just upgrade over the old version?
Thanks

Upgrade so it can migrate the data such as database, jobs, logs to the new installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back