Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AR Remedy Macros

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynderlou

Technical User
Mar 11, 2008
US
I need to set up a macro to query against the same group of 3 fields containing different values so that all results from each group are displayed at the same time. I also need to add a variable date range to this.
My code is as follows
'Status' >= "RESOLVED" AND ( ( 'Support-Region' = "UNITED STATES" AND 'Support-Desk' = "US-SAP" AND 'Support-Group' = "SAP CORE TEAM%" ) OR ( 'Support-Region' = "ASIA PACIFIC" AND 'Support-Desk' = "SAP" ) OR ('Support-Region' = "EMEA" AND 'Support-Desk' = "EMEA-SAP" ) OR ( 'Support-Region' = "GLOBAL" AND 'Support-Desk' = "SAP" AND 'Support-Group' = "FINANCE" ) ) AND ( '536870922' >= "$RESOLVED TICKETS START DATE$" AND '536870922' <= "$RESOLVED TICKETS ENDING DATE$ 11:59:59 PM")

When I run the code I get the following error
Format of date or time value is not recognized.: position 430 (...TS START DATE$"^ AND '536870922...) (ARERR 1590)

Can anybody help me resolve my date format problem?

cancel this question. I found out that the error was caused because I was trying to run this before I started recording it as a macro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back