Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AR Cash Receipts History Table...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopalm73

Programmer
Jul 10, 2001
US
Hi,

Could anyone tell me how this AR_CASH_RECEIPT_HISTORY table is populated and when does the record show 'CONFIRMED' status when the corresponding record in AR_CASH_RECEIPTS table is 'APP'? Here is what is concerning me.

I am trying to run the Archive and Purge standard Oracle routine to purge some data in AR related tables. After thorough investigation on various angles we found that some of the Invoices are not getting purged because the matching receipts information is seeked, and not obtained by this Purge program.

The exact place where the records fail to meet the criteria are where the status of cash receipt records to match to invoice are showing 'CONFIRMED' as against certain other statuses that the program(ARARCSEL.sql) expects. The following is the piece of code that filters out the receipts that need to match to invoice, resulting in the Invoice not being picked up for Purge.

and ((crh.status = 'CLEARED'
and crh.factor_flag = 'N')
or crh.status in( 'RISK_ELIMINATED', 'REVERSED')
or cr.reversal_date is not null )
/* for DM reversals */

Note - This is part of Cursor within load_rec() function.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back