Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Apply GL Transactions - Balance Sheet Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

trmeupey

IS-IT--Management
Mar 7, 2010
MA
Hi There,
I am looking for a tool/add-on that can help to apply GL transactions directly in GL module.
The objective is to be able to print Balance Sheet accounts with only unapplied transactions.

Currently In accpac only AR and AP have Applying features.

Accpac 6.0A
SQL Server 2008 R2

Thomas R. Meupeyou

It's called "provisional posting". Press F1 from any GL screen and read the documentation.

Hi Ettienne, Tuba2007,
Maybe I was not clear. As you know, In AR and AP, we can apply an invoice/DB note against a credit note/payment.

What i am looking for is the possibility to apply transactions in an Gl account and provisional posting is not helping me.

For instance, I have a BS account called Cash. The cash account has multiple transactions A, B, C in Db and transactions E, F, G in Cr.
I would like to be able to apply Transaction A against Transaction E. Thus, When I will print the transactions listing for the Cash account, only transactions B,C, F, g will be displayed.

Thank you again.

Thomas.

All transactions against bank accounts should be done via bank services entries, never in the GL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back