Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application menu transfer errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

edkender

Technical User
Oct 12, 2005
US
I'm being told that randomly people are getting "your call cannot be transferred at this time" then a hang up.

The call comes into and sdn 1000 and the menu has 3 options.

1. call transfer to ACD queue 2000
2. express message to mailbox 2000
3. call transfer to MCR on 2 phones x3000

The reports have been that option 1 and 3 at times people get the cannot transfer announcement. I looked at the event log here is what I'm getting:

Event 58006 Telephony GAM failed to transfer the call. rc=57219, TAPI or CTMS rc =0.

Event 55741 System error in the Call Transfer block. SLEE error code = 0. AppID = 2000_Rehab_Reception$DR_Caregiver_LIne.

Event 40592 Event from [] , Event: ID=42813, Description: CallPilot has issued a force disconnect while transfer is not completed. pCall=1400ab0 .

Has anyone ran into this and if so what is the fix. I also see other menus are doing this as well. Could it be a patch or reboot? or is there something wrong with the way the menus are setup?

that is what i found that would fix my issue. build a thru dial for each range of extensions. build one for 2 then in the left dial, enter 2 and save it. do the same for 3. this should eliminate the unable to transfer message you receive. i have not had a problem since i set that up.

I'll give it a try thx.

Were you getting the same SLEE errors?

I checked with some of the other TECH's in my network and they are experincing the same things. No reports of issues but they are in the alarm logs.

yes. i was seeing those errors. once i created the thru dial, no matter how many times i tried, it worked.

I have some questions. So I have the menu people enter into and then option one goes to an acd queue option 2 goes to a mailbox and option 3 goes to an mcr. where does the thru dial get inserted. before or after the call transfer block. If after the transfer block do I point failed and busy to the thru dial. Also don't end users have to input digits in thru dial?

so you don't want people to be able to dial to a phone? you just want them to go directly to voicemail? you have the ACD queue as an extension to transfer to in your transfer block? For the MCR do you have that as another transfer block? So i think you have the call going through the MENU block first and depending on what prompt they hit, they go to the transfer block for the ACD queue or the express voice messaging block for the MCR? Where is failing. going to the VM box or both?

The express message block is fine. It's failing at both call transfer blocks for the MCR or the ACD queue.

so does the caller have to enter the extension or number that they want to tranfer too? if so, i would change the transfer block to a thru dial and tranfer the calls that way.

No they hit otion 1 for acd queue and option 2 for express message and option 3 for mcr. Queue and MCR are transfer blocks.

The ACD queue is just one specific queue that you have identified and the MCR is one specific phone that you have identified? You are not defaulting the the attendant. correct? that does make it challenging.

yes this is correct.
The acd queue has 2 agents.
The Mcr key appears on both the agents phones.
In the transfer blocks on a failed or busy it goes to cannot transfer announcement.
I could change this to go to the attendant so the call is not dropped.
However the attendant would have to transfer the call back to the menu.

these are ACD agents? i have seen this one also. if they put their phone in MSB, it will fail every time. if they are IDLE or in NRDY, it will work just fine. that could be cause.

This one is solved. Even the though the Miran Card with the first ran announcement was not generating any error it seemed to be the culprit. I went in to reset the Miran card and when I disabled in software the card did not respond or go red. My other cards responded. I eneded up resetting the card and all has been fine.

So your MIRAN card was causing issues with your transfer blocks in App Builder? Was your ACD queue using MIRAN messages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back