Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application ID Range

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanton

Technical User
Aug 2, 2003
US
Good Morning All,
I just finish the installation of CallPilot 4.4.4 and I am playing around with the server. I am try to build an application and trying to mirror the numbers I have in Meridian Mail, however I try to inserted 90140, which is an application id of what I have in mail and callpilot does not like it. CallPilot prompts back with a range of (1000 - 49999). Is there anyway to change the application ID range?

Sorry........I don't think so. You don't have to use the number it automatically assigns, but you do have to be in that range.

Is there any documenatation to this because if I was migrating the infomation from Mail during this process would the callpilot change the numbers?

The name of the application comes over for a menu sevice as MS1xxxx where xxxx is the number of the ID in Meridian Mail. An announcement service comes over as AS1xxxx. The migration only brings the voice segments over actually, you have to go in and connect everything together again.

OK,I understand...however my boss will still want me to get some type of document to this effect. Do you know of any?

next time you get that range msg, do a print screen, i had mine matched but the migration named them ms1xxxx, i changed them to the dept names

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back