Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application Builder 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlgriffin

MIS
Oct 26, 2004
US
Problem:
I've got an application that I cannot get into to. Everytime I try to access it it tells me "The system could not load the application from the server. Please check the connection to the server and try again. all my other applications work fine, and when you dial this app it works fine for hte user. I need to make an option change, but can't get in.

Any help or ideas?

Thanks

hi, i have had this happen. sometimes it thinks the last person on the application is still on. we have had to reboot it.ajk

Weird thing:
We had the same until our vendor mentioned that this may occur if you have the SCCS client on the PC.
Ofcourse I mentioned that this is bull**** but I gave it a try and indeed never has issues since...

I started using the webclient also for scripting, which is also not favourable, but it works fine.
I do have a dedicated machine with the SCCS client now for fallback, until we're upgrading to CC6.

I still find it very weird that 2 products from the same supplier bite eachother that bad...

rlgriffin,
Try going to D:/Nortel/Transfer Files and delete and files in that folder - it's worth a shot before you reboot

Jeff

Jeff,

This worked a treat for me, The only difference was the file location was D:/Nortel/FileTransfer

Cheers

JD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back