Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application Builder strange behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynx77

Technical User
Oct 9, 2007
LB
Hi All,

We have a CallPilot 600r Rls5.0
We are facing a strange behavior in application builder.

We have 2 menus configured in a way that on "no response" condition to go to the operator and retry counts on no response 1 (menu greeting heard 2 times).

The called number hits the first menu. If the caller does not enter any choice, he hears the menu greeting 3 times (should be 2) before being redirected to the attendant.

If the caller gets to menu 2 through menu 1 choice, on no response, he hears the menu greeting 2 times (correct) before being redirected to the operator.

We have the same settings on both menus. We need to hear the first menu only 2 times.

Strange but true.Any idea?

Thanks.

Not sure I follow your post; but on menu 1 if you have a Greeting Box before the Menu Box listen to the Custom Voice Item, and check if the menu choices are also recorded there.

Not sure I folow your call flow but:In the first block requiring user interaction, if the caller does not respond,
the application assumes that the caller is using a rotary dial phoneset. The
application follows the path for the Rotary output, which (by default) invokes
the Rotary Dial block.
The Rotary output is used only for the first block requiring user interaction.
For all subsequent blocks, if the user does not respond, the application
uses the No response output.

Thanks galifax.

This is the write answer. I already did it but forgot to post it here.

In the first menu, I disabled No response actiona and connected the rotary output to loop back to the menu.
So I will here the greeting twice: First when I hit the menu, second as rotary.
In the other menus, no rotary so Repeat Menu on Response.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back