Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application builder route a call to different extensions during the morning and the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccoelho58

IS-IT--Management
Jun 28, 2011
US
blackbelt_day_dm8mpx.jpg
blackbelt_night_lmdtc2.jpg

I would appreciate some help with this unique challenge.
a. We have an Internal Help Desk to help clients on site and and outsourced help desk (Black Belt) to help our offsite clients 24/7.
b. Due to budgetary constraints we want all Help Desk calls between 8:00 to 5:00 to be routed to our Internal Help Desk after 5:00 Internal Help Desk Calls got to voicemail and external Help Calls shout go to the outsourced help desk.
C. Black Belt Day was the original application and has worked well routing internal calls from an Option Prompt to Sub Option 1 which goes to an internal extension, Sub Option 2 goes to an internal extension which forwards the call to a 1-800#
D. In order to facilitate the new timings which includes weekend and holidays, I created a Black Belt night application and exported it and imported it into the Black Belt application.
The issue is I cannot get the Black Belt calls to stop routing in the day time without manually changing the extension at 8:00am and then at 5:00pm.
I would like to automate it so I do not have to touch the application every day.
I would appreciate it if any Nortel Guru could help me out with this challenge.
I have some experience with Nortel CS1000 and Application Builder, however I am self taught as training has never been an offered option, while that is not an excuse, I love what I do, and enjoy the learning experience.
Looking forward to your kind assistance to an Old Newbie

Not quiet sure what you mean, surely just one big application and the first thing you go through is day/time controls where you decide where you want to route them.

---day--monday----time0800-1700--yes----day menus
--no-----night menus

etc.

Hi .
I can not see a time control behind de Day control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back