Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application Builder- No Selection Made By Caller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomiga1

Technical User
Apr 30, 2010
US
We have an application built for our central scheduling. The initial greeting allows callers to choose 1 for local scheduler or 2 for regional scheduler.

My problem is that if the caller does not choose either option they are routed to the attendant "0".

I have tried routing calls to Call Transfer blocks or just End block and still the calls route to attendant if caller does not choose an option 1 or 2.

Please help....not sure how long this has been going on, but for some reason I recall years back we chose to change the leader extension to a phantom dn instead of an acd if that makes any sense. I would think though that once the call pilot answers it wouldn't matter how the leader was built.

Thank you!

If the caller does nothing on the first Menu the CP assumes that it is a Rotary Dial call and follows that. Connect the Rotary block to the first menu also then it will follow the no response of that menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back