Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application Builder Link/Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomiga1

Technical User
Apr 30, 2010
US
Hi Group, I wanted to edit one of the scripts in Application Builder and I usually open it from home page of Call Pilot Manager.
The icon and link has disappeared from this page; its happened in past, just can't recall the fix.
I do have an App Builder icon on my desktop, but an Avaya window opens requesting username/password. I can only assume its referring to the Call Pilot username and password but don't know.
Any help appreciated....unable to make any changes otherwise.

So App builder uses the standard CP Manager accounts Mailbox/Password for example main admin MB 000000

If you cannot see the link in CP Manager then you might not have the admin rights on the account you are using. The CP App builder program is just installed from the patch file and if its on you PC would just be under "programs\Callpilot application builder". If the program is on your PC you can add the Callpilot as a site using the FQDN/IP Address and access with the CP Manager account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back