Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application Builder Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

siki85

Technical User
Mar 17, 2009
PA
Hi,

when I try to record a voice item from a DN, the MWI Icon shows that I´m disconnected from server and the phone no rings. This problem begins today. I´m programming an auto-attendant record.

Blessings....

Rather than troubleshoot that problem, why don't you use Voice Item Maintenance? If you don't have Voice Item Maintenance setup already in the SDN table, you can either add it there by creating a dummy ACD in LD 23 and NCFW it to the CDN of CallPilot. Then in the SDN table, add the number you just created and point it to Voice Item Maintenance.

Or, you could take an existing menu in AppBuilder and drag Voice Item Maintenance out. Point "9" or any available number to it. Dial the phone number to access that menu and press the option to Voice Item Maintenance. Enter the Application ID and password and you are ready to record.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

I recently install the appbuilder yesterday, so i don´t have another menu or program to extract a record.

Yesterday I was reading and programming and it worked fine. Why today i can´t record a voice item from a phoneset ??

I uninstall/insall the appbuilder, but the problem sill bothering.

What version of CP is it? Where is the app_builder installed ( you do not want it on the server )?

Thanks...the problem with server it´s solve. Now I have another issue....jeje

I create a dummy ACD and the CDN...so I submit the CDN on the SDN table with the attendant application but it´s not working.

Some help with this....

the user wants the auto attendant in 216-9797, which is the CENTRAL OFFICE.
What should I do ?

Thanks.....

It´s call pilot 5.0........

Does the call get to call pilot? If so then the problem lies in the application or the SDN table. Your application needs to be completed before it will appear as a choice in the sdn table. This means no pink around any of the application options.

If the call does not get to call pilot then the issue is in the PBX

Signature===========================================

Aastra Authorized Reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back