Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application Builder Install Files. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombaytelecom

Technical User
Feb 8, 2008
GB
I am after the installation files for application builder as i am fed up with having to logon to the server directly, i would rather be able to do it from my Desktop. Unfortunately the previous administrator did put the CD back once he was done with it so it is now MIA.

Anyone know where i can download the files from?

Meridian Option 61C
Symposium v 4.5
NICE Dictaphone Recording

What release of CallPilot are you working with.

I'm not sure if you mean Application Builder to change an Application, or Call Pilot Manager to get to Mail Boxes. You cannot access App Builder at the server directly. Only Manager. You might want to plug your desktop into the ELAN side (at the CP switch only] of Call Pilot and tag: http:137.135.128.xxx/cpmgr/. and see if you can hit Call Pilot. The xxx's are the CP's IP.

DocVic
Dedicated to Nortel Products till the end.
Need help? Call Me Now!

I am after application builder to create message menu's and route calls this way for smaller teams within the company. I know you can have it on another desktop other than the server as there is already one other machine with it on. As for the manager we use the web based application to manage our mailboxes. you can also access Application manager through this but you need the files installed on the PC you are using. we are using Call Pilot 04.04.04

Thanks

Meridian Option 61C
Symposium v 4.5

Thanks for that, unfortunately i am not entitled to that software, ill give them a ring thanks to both of you for your help!

Meridian Option 61C
Symposium v 4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back