Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application Builder Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccastillo

IS-IT--Management
Dec 5, 2001
US
I am trying to update a recording in Application Builder for Call Pilot. When I open the application and click on the menu box I am trying to update I get an error message:

Assertion failed:(m_pItemSym->RefCnt>0),file src\nmui\src\nmvcitem.cpp, line 286

I click "ok" and get:

nmvclui.exe error stating "Abnormal program termination"

I click "ok" and App. Bulder locks up and I have to ctrl+alt+del and end task. I have tried to save the menu under a different name but I get the same error. Is anyone familiar with this? Does anyone know what causes it? All other menu boxes within the application work fine.

Thanks In Advance,

the only way i have found to repair that is with a re-install of app builder, i've tried to replace single files but if you get one right you normally have a dozen more corrupt

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Is App Builder a downloadable file, mine lets me login then stops responding.

it is downloadable but it is huge, i don't know if nortel has a link to download it, but i would try their 1st

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I have logged out of the application and then ran my disk defrag then went back into the system and the problem went away. The software tends to have a hay day on the disk because it is such a large application as Jonh Poole stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back