Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application Builder Dialing local external numbers 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaman

IS-IT--Management
Feb 8, 2011
US
I recently had to reinstall Callpilot, 4.0, at a customer site and the restore from tape failed. We have moste everything back up and runnning except for dialing a local number from an applicaiton. I added 9+3, the full number is 360-xxxx, to the RPL list and tested and it still won't dial out. I can dial 9+360-xxxx from a phone on the switch and that works. What am I missing?

Thanks

Did you add the 9+3 to just 1 rpl or all of them, add it to all of them, 1 at a time and test till you get the RPL. Also make sure the ncos on the CP ports are the same as the phones that can make the call.

It did turn out to be the NCOS setting for the CP trunk members VS the local T1 RLB. Made some changes and the calls are going out now. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back