Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application Builder Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

1wonderwoman

Technical User
May 25, 2009
CA
Hi there, does anyone know where there is more information on courses/training on Nortel Call Pilot's Application Builder?

Thanks!

Eve

GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE-Call Pilot Admin Course

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

the Call Pilot 5.0 class at Global Knowledge includes a section on App Builder - but I haven't taken that one yet so I can't say how much coverage AB gets.

Cool Hand Luke said:
"Dyin'? Boy, He can have this little life any time He wants to. Do Ya hear that? Are ya hearin' it? Come on. You're welcome to it, Ol' Timer. Let me know You're up there. Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything. Just let me know it... I'm just standin' in the rain talkin' to myself."

Perry quick draw! lol

I ought to take that class - reading the description I already do all those things anyway so I got a good shot at passing it. And you know employers don't see it if it isn't on a certificate of completion.

Cool Hand Luke said:
"Dyin'? Boy, He can have this little life any time He wants to. Do Ya hear that? Are ya hearin' it? Come on. You're welcome to it, Ol' Timer. Let me know You're up there. Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything. Just let me know it... I'm just standin' in the rain talkin' to myself."

Many thanks guys!

I took that course last September (2008) but found the section on App Builder was *way* too short. We spent less than a day on it, if I recall.

That's too bad - I think App Builder could easily be a 5 day course by itself. Maybe a 3 day workshop at the very least. I think it could even lend itself to online training very well - I've done a few Nortel classes from GK online and they were good.

Cool Hand Luke said:

GK is excellent for their training but I agree that App Builder needs to be separate and more thorough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back