Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application Builder - call transfer block question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2006
US
On my call transfer blocks where:
success = end
failed = attendant
busy = attendant

should I change that busy to go to voicemail if I want voicemail there or will the phone set's programming (hunt and FNA to VM) take care of that?

I am building a new application for a smaller branch that just got IP phones on an SRG-50 that registers back here to headquarters (61C) with Callpilot 4. Right now the front desk at the branch answers all calls and xfers so I'm putting an app in that will direct callers to the right departments and/or individual phones.

They used to have a Norstar system and they used the auto-attendant and I want to make it as familiar for them as I can...

thanks!

=======================================
"I am owed. I've never got paid. A dude with a pencil is worse than a cat with a machine gun" Bo Diddley R.I.P.
December 30, 1928 - June 02, 2008

Answered in Meridian forum.

In case anyone is digging through the forum looking for this answer:

Send busy output to "end" so call follows phone programming.

Exactly what I needed to know from Tnphoneman.

=======================================
"I am owed. I've never got paid. A dude with a pencil is worse than a cat with a machine gun" Bo Diddley R.I.P.
December 30, 1928 - June 02, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back