Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Application being updated error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telecomlady

Programmer
May 22, 2006
US
I'm getting an That application is currently being updated error when trying to login prompt maintenance. I know if you do not log out properly it will say that but I haven't be in it. Do you thinking restarting the Call Pilot Server will resolve the issue?

Ok I figured it out. I didn't say the application was locked from the application builder. So I opened the file then closed it how it says to in the documentation. File, close then file exit. I didn't know that it was so picky. Then I was able to dial the prompt maint. Not sure if that is what did it but I'm happy. [thumbsup2]

If you have the application open by app builder, you cannot use voice item maintenance on the same application at the same time. You did the right thing by closing down the application and then going into voice item maintenance to record. :)

I didn't orginally have the application builder open. It was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back