Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AppBuilder Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2006
US
Trying to access a remote system with AppBuilder 04.04.04.04 gives me a message stating "Could not check user's administration priviledges." on my laptop.

When I "remote desktop" onto a desktop station, running the same version of AppBuilder and OS, it works just fine.

Anyone else ever see that message before?

Kevin

Are you launching AppBuilder from the web client or are you opening it manually?

When exactly do you get this error?

Thanks,

Dan

I'm opening it from an install on my laptop, not from within CP Manager. I've heard bad things about doing that.

The error message pops up right after I enter my UserID/Password/System info then hit OK.

kj

Are the versions of AppBuilder the same? I have heard of problems with different versions.

Yah they're both the same version ... I saw a mention somewhere about COM+ services being on etc, but all that checked out as well.

I have to install it on a completely separate system (similar to what I have) and see what happens.

kj

I have the same problem and don't know what else to check.
Please let me know if you were able to resolve this issue.
Thanks

Hi, I hope, you not forget, that the Username and Pssword-
there is your mailbox number and maibox password. And the mailbox must have Administration capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back