Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

App Server/UMS/Exchange 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

wspence

Technical User
Jan 22, 2003
US
We had a 9.03 IP 500V2 with App Server correctly lighting and extinguishing msg lights on phones from either the phone or email listening to the audio file. We had UMS on Exchange 2010 with a windows PC as the MAPI proxy per the Avaya documentation. The customer had other issues with the exchange server, decided to upgrade to Exchange 2013. Now the msg light lights with new messages, but will not extinguish when listening from the phone nor the email, unless the most recent listened to message is deleted, provided there are no "New" messages. Also, once all messages are listened to, VM Pro client always shows there is 1 New, until the latest listened to message is deleted. We upgraded everything to 9.0.5 and still have the issue.
My question, has anyone been successful getting the UMS to work with App Server, MAPI proxy and Exchange 2013? Or am I stuck with this Exchange 2013/Outlook 2013 not supported that I'm seeing in the KB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back