Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

app builder thru dial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustend

Technical User
Oct 19, 2010
US
Hi guys,

I was wondering if you can help me. I have a thru dial service by last name. My question is how can I update the list of persons in this thru dial. THere are a couple of persons are no longer working here and I want to delete them from this list.

btw, the thru dial block is in the section call imported to the app builder

Thanks guy s for all your help

:)

I have found that the block imported is in the same app builder as other app.
Now the question is how can i know where the thru dial search the last names to dial it?

THanks guys

Is your Callpilot providing voicemail service as well? I know that my Callpilot simply uses those (anyone with voicemail on the system is name dialable).

The directory is built from your CallPilot mailboxes. If there are names in there that you want to remove, the best practice is to delete the mailbox. If it has been assigned to another user and you don't want to delete and rebuilt it as new, then change the name on the mailbox, then have the user follow the prompts to change the "recorded name", which is what callers will hear when dialing by name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back