Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

App builder install

Status
Not open for further replies.

technickelone

Programmer
Mar 10, 2004
US
Fellas
We just upgraded callpilot to 4.0.4 and I can't get into App builder on my laptop. Yes I did install the exe off the cd but, the when I login I get "Login Failed. Please Check the log Filand Try Again"

My coworker can login from his client.

If you installed the APPBUILDER that came with the software (off of the CD), and your vendor applied the latest PEPs (which they should have), it is very likely that you are running the wrong release of the appbuilder.

Do you know what the PEP level is of your server and then the version release of the appbuilder.

The Build Version on the server is 04.04.04.04 and my client has 04.04.04.00. I am apparently off at the end.

App Builder CP404S02G05A contains version 04.04.04.04 of Application Builder.

sorry for the delay.
Yes its SU02 was the last. I am told theres another disk floating around that I need to load. Just got to find it.thanks

Actually, the CallPilot App Builder supplied on CD is corrupt, you need to download the latest version from Nortel Website.

Anyone have the link to Nortel to download the software? I have the same issue, thanks

do you have tech access to nortel, it's not a general access download.. your vendor can download it and i haven't seen one that charges for free software.. don't say that to loud, it may be the next great management idea.. (they claim they never listen)

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Yep, gotta have a nortel login. We had to have our support come out to do it. But it was free since we have a good relationship and contract.

Thank you, I was able to get the file from my vendor and it works great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back