Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Apache server 2.2 configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmesaru

Programmer
Aug 27, 2007
IN
Hi,
I am having a windows 2003 server where Apache server 2.2 is installed. I am having a application which comprise of front end and back end. Front end and back end are different technologies. In the front end user will pass some parameter then request is passed to back end for processing. Back end is producing a pdf where the front end needs to display the pdf file as a result.I am getting error in the apache log.

GET /cgi-bin/broker.exe?_service=andev&_program=pgm_fil3.mdi-compute-driver.sas&oraInstance=vprlims&startingPlate=1&sample_number=24088&analysis=CASC1&user=user&cnt=3&s=BEGINNING HTTP/1.1" 302 242
54.56.39.57 - - [05/Jul/2012:07:07:40 -0400] "GET /et/project-et/temp/MDI1917925653.935.pdf HTTP/1.1" 404 238

The problem here is the file is generated in f drive but apache is looking for a file in C drive. I want to know how i can redirect the apache server to f drive where the file is actually generated.

Let me know if more information is required.

Thanks,
Partha!

Hi Chris,
The backend system is SAS. In the code i have changed the location to point apache installation path but the pdf is created in F drive instead of C drive.So i am not sure whether any web config is required to point apache installation location.Even i have tried with httpd.conf changing the root directory and location but it also fails. By default it is looking in installation location not in F drive.

Thanks,
Partha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back