Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Apache & Goldmine - Setup Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArizonaMan

Technical User
Aug 13, 2000
US
Can anyone please help this newbie.&nbsp;&nbsp;I have installed Apache (V 1.3.12) and it runs fine.&nbsp;&nbsp;I am trying to use it as the server for ColdFusion development on a single Windows 98 machine.<br><br>However, when I try to open files in the Coldfusion browser window the URL shows &quot;<A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> I get a 404 page not found error.<br><br>I believe I have set up the httpd.conf file correctly with ServerName localhost and have enabled DNS in the network configuration file.&nbsp;&nbsp;finally, I have included the &quot;127.0.0.1 localhost&quot; line in the c:\windows\hosts file.<br><br>This has me stumped.&nbsp;&nbsp;Can someone please walk me through the settings for a standard coldfusion/apache setup on standalone windows 98 development platform.<br><br>Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back