Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AP on Balance Sheet Not Matching AP Aged Invoice Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

tristatefabricators

Technical User
Feb 21, 2006
I have a problem that is driving me crazy. My AP Amount on our balance sheet is $694.08 less than my AP aged invoice report is showing. It was off by this same amount at the end of 2010 and apparently not caught. As of today, it is still off by this same amount. I cannot find this amount anywhere. What can I do to fix this?

Another issue that s PUZZLING... I have an amount of $522.51 in 2011 on the AP Aged Invoice Report that should not be there. It was an invoice that was properly paid. The check went through and the check posted in the G/L; however, it was not applied to the invoice in Vendor Maintenance. It shows that amount still open with no check applied to it. Hopefully this makes sense. I am lost as to what I can do to fix this!!!

The Aged Invoice Report and the Trial Balance are NOT designed to tie to each other because the Aged Invoice Report includes transactions that the Trail Balance does not. The more important question is, does your Trial Balance tie to the GL.

Have you talked with your reseller and what version of MAS are you on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back