Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ap Invoice/Payables Workflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak2009

Programmer
Sep 4, 2009
KE
Hi,

I need assistance in creating an AP invoice using a macro. I have the macro already and it works the only problem is that it does not work once the payable workflow is installed. I need some invoices created through the payables workflow module(user generated) and others directly into AP through the macro.

NB: The macro stops at APINVOICE1header.Insert with error message "Incorrect procedure. Documents must be entered within Payables Workflow."

Thanks.

The problem is i don't want all documents to be entered through the payables workflow. When an invoice batch is posted in AP i want to create a new invoice and a credit note which do not have to go through the approval process. At the end of it any invoice that goes through the Payables i need an extra invoice and a credit note.Thats the tricky part.

Once you install workflow, the views are subclassed. Any macro must go through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back