Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AP check printing issue Peach Premium 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

ociardha77

Vendor
Feb 28, 2007
US
I am having a problem when I print AP checks in Peach 2007. When printing checks for vendors with invoices that have a lot of individual line items, it will skip lines in the check form order. So even if I am only paying two invoices on one check, it will print out the check and then print void checks after that. The invoice numbers should be one after the other on one stub, but they will be spread out over the main check stub and the void check stubs. The form that I am using is a modified version (changed a few headers, but nothing drastic) of the OCR Multi-Purpose AP Laser Disbursment check form. I did not have this problem using Peach 2004 (upgraded a few months ago). Is there anyone out there who has seen this or can help?

It sounds like it is an issue with the design. To test this, print an AP check using one of the standard check forms that came with Peachtree. If it prints ok, then there's something wrong in your customized form. I suspect that there are some commands missing that are causing the form to skip through the check stub and print void on the next stub to list any other invoices paid. I would need to see the form file. You can email it to me at raines5023 at msn dot com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back