Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AOpen sound card trouble, help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chammy

Technical User
Jun 21, 2004
US
I have an AOpen sound card, CObra AW850 Deluxe and I need some help in finding out how to switch the slave and master inserts in the card it self.I am trying to get the sound card to use its SPDIF outs and ins on it.I am trying to use the coaxil in put so I can record from digital to digital.The way I have been doing it is digital to analog to digital cause I am using a regular RCA out to a 1/4 inch plug into the sound cards line in.The sound cards recording input in the properties does not list the SPDIF input, BUT, it does when i disable the card and us the mother boards integrated sound card although the mother boards sound card does not have and digital ins or SPDIF ins or outs. i assume that I need to re insert the master sleeves in the correct spots on the card itself.Can anyone help me?

Good sound card, but digital output is pcm, NOT dolby digital.

Signatures reduce bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back