Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone using/used VIPRE from Sunbelt Software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlchris2

Technical User
Mar 18, 2005
US
I am looking at new A/V and Antispyware software for the company I work for. Interested to see if anyone is using this software. Would like some feedback from you, if so.

Mark C.

Not using, nor have I used. Seems like someone asked about it a few months ago, and from what I could find, it did not look very good.

Have you tried searching the forums here to see?

Here are some results from a quick look here at tek-tips:

See my thread about it in this thread (from above search):
thread779-1574695

thread602-1563000
In that thread, the user was using Vipre Antivirus. Not saying that the issues he/she had was related to that program, but it should at least be considered, I suppose.

I am using it and really like it. It does not slow down the computer, updates automatically and has great anti-spyware built in.
I like the fact they have a home user licence so i can put it on every computer in the house which here is 9 computers and price is great.
I have tried almost every anti-virus out there and this one is easy to use and never had any virus's but then again that can be because i watch what i open and what sites i go to.

Been using Vipre Enterprise for several months. we switched from ESET NOD32. The management console is great, the client runs quite nice with a small footprint, great detection, and it is easy to manage. There is a demo available for testing, I highly recommend it.

======
"Is it ignorance or apathy? Hey, I don't know and I don't care."
-Jimmy Buffett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back