Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone using automation with their CUCM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collab_Guy

Systems Engineer
May 20, 2020
US
Anyone using automation with their CUCM?

I am working through the CLAUTO Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration class. However, I have not found anyone actually using any of this automation in the real world. Seems like the setup is more painful then the results. I am hoping that someone out there can help.

My company is asking me to automate 49% of our work, any input or ideas would be appreciated.

I work for a telco and it never exactly took off, but I wrote some python scripts to work against the AXL APIs to dump phones and mailboxes to postgres

What exactly is the work you want to automate? Are you familiar with VOSS or Kurmi? They're products that go on top and for a price make stuff work pretty.

That, or LDAP sync. If Buddy Bob is part of the CUCM user group with telephoneNumber 1234, build him a phone. If he's not part of that group anymore, nuke the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back