Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone seen a site for Merlin Mail 007 rev1 manual? 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainnman

Vendor
Sep 30, 2004
US
Trying to adjust Auto attendant and its not behaving like I hoped it would. Lacking prompts for recording main greeting mainly. Trying to locate inexpensive if not free site for MerlinMail 007 Rev 1. I tried JandJcommunications.com, Samhassan.com and other semi-popular sites but can't seem to get the older manual. Any references would be greatly appreciated.

All Avaya manuals are available for free on the Avaya we site. It just takes a little digging to get the right one.

Thanks for the directions. Is Merlin Mail and Merlin Messaging the same? I didn't see any manuals for Mail 007 at AVAYA.com.

The customer is hard to access so I'd like to go there armed and dangerous. Thanks again.

Sorry for the delay, limited access to PC lately. Thanks Paul144 for the link. I finally found them under "Find a document A-Z"..... Found quite a few actually; Merlin Legend Mail #555-600-100//, Merlin Mail for Merlin Legend #585-320-742//, Merlin Mail for Merlin II #999-320-704//, Merlin Mail Voice Messaging system - System Admin Guide for Merlin II R3 #999-510-136// and Merlin Mail R2 System Admin guide for for Merlin II R3 #585-320-704. Thanks for clearing THAT up. I'll download it and see if the prompts look familiar. Thanks for all the help!

Glad I could help. I love it that Avaya offers all of the documents. The only annoying thing is there are SO MANY docs there that finding the right one can take a while.

Finally went back, few differences in COS etc., but still had programming probs...., could not reinitialize passwords on guest extensions to change its outdial etc. Appears to be a corrupt database. Think I'll print the user guides as well. Thanks again for the help..

There is a Brian Cox on this forum whose company fixes the voice mail systems. He could offer some ideas about a bad database, hard drive, etc.

Pepperz@newper.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back