Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone remember Valhalla?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBXmann

Technical User
Jun 8, 2002
US
Does anyone remember a Lucent/Avaya training center that used to exist in Valhalla, NY?

I took some courses there in the early 90's and am trying to obtain proof of my attendance.

This was well before "Avaya University" existed. I don't think I'm going to be able to obtain this information through the current Avaya U. organization.

If anyone has any clue on how I might obtain this info, please let me know!

Thanks.

I attended an Avaya training class there in 1999, and my information for that class is listed in my transcript on AvayaU. I'd check out the AvayaU info before heading off into the woods.

Susan
"'I wish life was not so short,' he thought. 'Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about.'"
- J. R. R. Tolkien, The Lost Road

Oh the great times at Valhalla!!! I remember the final days the instructors were outsourced to Sumaria. Try them they might have records.

Hope this helps
ED

1a2 to ip I seen it all

According to my Avaya rep, and the Avaya website, all Avaya training is now being handled by Accenture.

I've sent them an email. I'm not holding out much hope that they have records from the early 90's.

If you completed the class .. they should have a record of it if you call Avaya U.. they can look you up by SSN.. dont worry they migrated all Alumni information ..

Regards,

BoBAz

BoBAz

8700/8500/8300/G350/Ip Office/SG203/SG5x//G3r/G3SI/Audix/ Manager/VMM/8500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back