Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone know whats wrong with this script ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phara0h

Programmer
Aug 1, 2004
NO

I can only suggest that you use the JS console in FireFox to help debug the errors. Double-clicking on each error will take you to the offending line. And while I cannot say for sure (I haven't looked extensively at the code), this is my take on each of the errors:

1. ImageManager is not defined (IMEStandalone.js, line 22)

Code:
I18N = ImageManager.I18N;

Is this trying to set the "local" global variable I18N to a "more" global one, or a local I18N property of the object to the global I18N variable? Would this work instead? :

Code:
this.I18N = I18N;

2. FCKScriptLoader is not defined (fck_startup.js, line 123)

It might be that the CheckQueue function cannot be referred to before it has been fully parsed, although that suggestion is really flaky ;o)

I can only suggest changing the definition of the CheckQueue function from this:

Code:
FCKScriptLoader.CheckQueue = function()

to this:

Code:
FCKScriptLoader.prototype.CheckQueue = function()

3. I'm guessing this will fix itself after problem 1 is fixed ;o)

As I say - I really can't say for sure if these will help. Maybe you could expand on what the line mentioned in error 1 is trying to achieve? I didn't fancy searching through the many files for all references to I18N ;o)

Hope this helps,
Dan

Hi , thanx for the reply.

I have tried to use Firefox's JavascriptConsole before posting here :) (It's a great tool) . But when the errors go away It still does not load. I'll try to start from scratch and impliment the Image manager into a brand new FCKeditor , then watch the firefox as a go along with the implimentation.

I'll post here when I'm done with that.

:)

BR Martin Kronstad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back