Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone know were to find a TN735 MET Line card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdm

Technical User
Jun 2, 2014
US
Does anyone have a TN735 MET Line circuit pack to sell or know where to find one? These cards work on Definity and date back to System 25. They add 4 MET ports to the TDM bus for Multibutton Electronic Telephones that predate the Hybrid (ATL) 7300H voice terminals. I've already tried the websites that show it in stock but none actually have it. This is for an interactive historical exhibit. Any response or info is appreciated.

Ditto! I've been looking for one for months and found nothing but dead ends. Everywhere I've found one advertised turned out to be defective or out of stock. Not surprising given its age.

Thanks for the replies. I did see StarTechTel. I placed an order with them. They don't have it in stock but said they will back order it. I guess I will see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back