Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone know the pantone colors for ACU Camo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastbayrk

Technical User
Jan 22, 2008
US
I have been trying really hard to find the official PMS color but to no avail. Any help will be great. Even a few links would be great! Thanks, Just anticipating an order down the line.

...the color scheme for ACU is slate gray, desert sand and foliage green (Desert Sand 500, Urban Gray 501 and Foliage Green 502)

...the color scheme also changes depending on sunlight and the colors are manufactured for suitability on fabric and are not incorporated into the pantone matching system.

...as for printing on paper your best guess matches will depend on the paper being used (uncoated or coated) so one pantone color doesn't look the same across different papers.

andrew

============
============

Thanks Andrew,

I knew what the colors were, however didn't know that there is no PMS for them. I will see what I can do. Thanks again for your help.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back