Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone know of a Brother laser prin 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobHLiton

IS-IT--Management
Aug 18, 2021
US
Anyone know of a Brother laser printer which can check a gmail mailbox and print anything sent to it?

Client really loves Brother because of refill costs...

Our Brother laser printer was driving me crazy check reviews here. I'm not sure which model it was. When it detects that you are "Out of Toner," however, it refuses to continue printing. This is inconvenient enough, but it's made worse by the fact that it says "out of toner" while there is still toner left. To "detect" the toner level, I had to start using black tape to tape off the windows, but even that wasn't foolproof.

My HP m402 series printer is much better. As the toner warms up, the print gets lighter and lighter on the page, but it continues to print.

Wow, Thanks for this. What model was that? I like the Brother for home or very light commercial use. Can't remember seeing that so maybe that is in the newer models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back