Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone Know if Xpress Will Run on Windows ME? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hohriver

Technical User
Mar 22, 2000
US
This is my second post of this question, which either means no one knows for certain, or no one cares?

I can't seem to get an answer from Quark, so I am hopeful someone here will hold the answer to this basic query.
If I can run it on ME, I'm going to purchase a copy, along with a Laser printer. This is kind of costly for me, and I want to be sure, first.

I have got it running on 2000 Pro and 98 so I don't see why not.

Hi Hohriver,

You can definitely run QuarkXPress on Win ME. It's also mentioned in the manuals that come along with the copy of QuarkXPress.

well i have't worked with quark on ME, but to the what i remember quark ppl says only XP and osX not being supported of.

A better option, download the Xpress demo version from the
try it out, if it works? fine otherwise go and look for a night out. [pipe]

Hey do remember to post ur XPerience!!!
EL236

~*The Art of Communication*~

i am currently using quark 5 demo on windows me

Dear,

The QuarkXPress works perfect in Windows ME. Please specify the version of your QuarkXPress.

The thing is I am working in Windows 2000 environment and to the extent of your surprise - it works fine.

Please come back to me with the version and I will love to assist you.

Regards,
TechLeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back