Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

anyone know about exam #1Z1-147 exam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhombeus

Programmer
Feb 11, 2003
CA
Does anyone know about the 1Z1-147 Program with PL/SQL exam. This exam is needed to be a Developer associate (but not for DBA associate), but I haven't seen it mentioned here at all. Does anyone know of a good book that would cover this exam and the 1Z0-007 exam? Thanks for any info.

avhr, how did you get your results so quickly? I've been waiting for two months for mine.

I see they took it out of beta finally so there should be more study aids available now.

casajarm, I guess you got confused by my comment 'I passed the test last week'. I meant I passed 1z0-007 test last week...

I am currently waiting to hear from Oracle on the date when 1z0-147 will be released in production. Last I heard, was July 2003. Apparently they moved the date three times already… We’ll see what they will say in July… by the way was it too difficult to answer 180 questions in 180 minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back