Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ANYONE.... HELPPPPPP.......PHYSICAL DATABASE NOT FOUND!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewToVB

Programmer
May 6, 2002
IN
I have developed a VB6/CR8 application, and it uses MSACCESS as the database. It works fine on my development machine, but When I install this application on my users computers (I have created the SETUP program using PACKAGE AND DEPLOYMENT TOOL) they are getting this error " PHYSICAL DATABASE NOT FOUND", are there any special DLL's to be installed on my users computers? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ensure that the appropriate database access DLL's are put onto the client machine - this is a message I've seen often in the development cycle. You should find a list of DLL's that you require in the appropriate help file provided by Cyrstal.
Hope this solves your problem
Steve

I have included the P2SODBC.dll as stated by crystal reports and I also have included the MDAC_TYPE.EXE in the setup package on my clients mahine and I am still getting the same error "PHYSICAL DATABASE NOT FOUND"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back