Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone Heard About "Project Mozart" ??? (beta) 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

zxzzzzzz

Programmer
Jul 10, 2002
US
We are thinking about participating in this beta, and though I've recently been attending classes I've never heard of this beta--only Guttenberg. ???

Thanks!

Talk to your Sales Rep. He should be able to give all the information you need. I think it is going beta in either the end of September or October.

from a MSTR mailer.....

Gutenberg -- provides full-fledged report writing capability, allowing transformation of one or more grids into drag-and-drop scorecards or hierarchical production reports

- Create and format highly visual scorecards and documents
- Pixel-perfect drag & drop design and layout
- Intuitive design and authoring capabilities
- Ability to create documents from existing MicroStrategy Projects
- Automatic publishing & distribution
- Complete integration with the MicroStrategy 7i Platform

--------------------------

Mozart -- provides fully interactive interface for the Microsoft Office Productivity Suite, allowing end-users to run any MicroStrategy Report (including prompted reports) from within Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.

MicroStrategy Mozart:
- Microsoft Office running MicroStrategy Reports
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word easily connect, browse, and run MicroStrategy Reports
- Fast Briefing Book creation with Bulk-Run
- "Intelligent Spreadsheets", with Single-Click Bulk-Refresh
- Works with all your existing Microsoft Office documents, Macros, and VBA programming
- Complete integration with the MicroStrategy 7i Platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back