Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone have info regarding the backend db for 6.2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagwoodnil

Programmer
Dec 11, 2002
CA
I need information regarding the backend database for Informatica 6.2 so I can manipulate the connection string for each of the tasks.

We have 9 Workflows with over 150 tasks that we need to move from production to test database for an upgrade testing. To do this manually would take a large amount of time.

In the previous Informatica version, we had a script which allow us to manipulate the connection string. We tried contacting Informatica for a SQL script but they won't release any information on the new version.

We basically need to know the Tables that are used for the connection script, the fields used to define the Workflow, Worklet, tasks, connection string and how the tables are joined.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dagwood

Check out the views in the database - they might have the tables you're looking for.

"I think we're all Bozos on this bus!" - Firesign Theatre [jester]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back