Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone have any experience with Concero Switchboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonman

Vendor
Mar 5, 2002
US
Does anyone have any experience with the Concero Switchboard telephone system? After looking at the negetive input on the Voice Pro, I have decided that it may be in my customers best interest to locate another product for them. They are looking for a product like the Voice Pro, and the Concero seems to be the next best bet, but I would rather base a decision on fact rather than hype.

I too am looking for a system for our chamber of commerce but I'm concerned about the Voice Logic products since the system will be installed in a location that is usually unattended so if there is a problem we won't know about it immediately. We want a system that has an automated attendant that we can step a caller through for information or to leave messages. And we want to be able to automatically transfer a caller to one of 20-30 outside numbers depending on the selection they make with the automated attendant. Any suggestions other than the Voice Logic product? I looked at talkSwitch but it is limited to only 8 possibilities for transferring a call to an outside number

BurkeCoC
Sounds like to me that this one is going to be dictated by the allowed budget. What do you want to spend? You are asking for some fairly sophisticated gear, and that can get pricey.

Regarding Different Switches vs Voice PRO.

1) Look at the VP FAQ I Wrote faq461-1970
2) If your clients are price driven, it's a fantastic buy,
even if you were to buy two, and keep one as a hot spare.
3) I couldn't possibly find similar features for under $500
for a 4X12 system
4) btw, ask and search carefully before paying 399 for a
VP206!.
5) Make sure the unit you get has the latest eeproms.
6) I really havent had problems with mine, since I taught
my workers (family) how to use it!

Good luck, let us know how you turn out.
Also: what is the price of the Concero Switchboard system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back