Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone Familiar with APC's Enterprise Manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevcrowe

IS-IT--Management
Mar 26, 2002
US
or
-> click Enterprise Manager

I am in need of a solution for monitoring approximately 110 UPS units ranging from Smart-UPS 1000's to 5000's. I need a graphical representation of the UPS status as well as other information I can gather remotely on the fly.

It seems this Enterprise Manager may do the trick, but I'm curious of anyone out there is already using the product and can tell me your experiences with it. I'm told demo cd's for it won't be available for a couple more weeks.

Thanks in advance.

Enterprise Manager would be your ideal solution. Just remember however that Enterprise Manager comes in 25,100,1000, or 10000 node versions. You need to get the appropriate node version fro the number of nodes you wish to monitor. You can not combine 2 node versions to achieve your desired node level.

If you have any other questions you may contact me at Ahodge@apcc.com

We Also have demo cd's available. If you have any questions on Price or need a demo cd you can reach me at the above email addy.

I got the demo cd a couple of days ago and will be evaluating it in the coming weeks. Do you know if Enterprise Manager can be used in HP OpenView?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back