Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

anyone ever had trouble testing vispatch with fluke DSP-PM10A (T568A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor39

Technical User
Jun 19, 2005
US
the problem being the 110 adapter (aka persoality adapter i think its called) the pins in it break very easily when going into the C4 clip, if you had this problem and where able to do something to rectify it please let me know your solution..thanks

Victor,
We've had one personality module break on VisiPatch. I've had our techs start supporting the rear of the cable during the test and any time the module is plugged into the C-4. I'm not sure if this is a good solution, but we haven't had another problem, and this module has already outlasted our previous one. I wish they would design a true VisiPatch module with the reversed patch cord. There's just so much weight on the back of the cord with the current design I have never felt comfortable with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back