Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone ever done a sales by item report and show the component items underneath?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBergkamp10

IS-IT--Management
May 31, 2002
CA
Item No
10 Units

Component 1​
Qty per par
Component 2​
Qty per par
Component 3​
Qty per par

I realize this may not work, I've looked at IMORDHST etc and It only contains OE transactions that drive Production, not 'normal' transactions per say.

Thx in advance

Ivan

Single level or multi-level? Are you using forced demand=Pull?

Software Training, Implementation, Programming and Support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

Hi Don,

I've seen only very few items that are set to forced demand so I would have to say No on pull, when I say few I mean maybe 10 or 15 out of hundreds of item nos. So I think I may be out of luck no? Single level.

Maybe I could somehow assemble the BOM components and their qtys and calculate it all in Crystal?

Regards,

Ivan

If you were using forced demand = pull then you are manufacturing to order and I'd link to the IMORDBLD/IMORDHST tableS. Since that is not an option, just link to the BMPRDSTR table. I'd make it a subreport so you won't have duplication of sales data.

This will not give you the true usage by component, but you cannot get that anyway as there is no correlation between the OE order and the manufacturing order.

Software Training, Implementation, Programming and Support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back