Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anyone convert Aspect Templates to Crystal 8.5 yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrush

MIS
Mar 19, 2002
US
Hi,

Looking for help on converting Aspect Templates distributed with Seagate Info 7.0 to Crystal Decisions 8.5. I have several Rel 8 call centers that require this solution. We will be adding an Aspect DataMart for consolidated reports, but for individual reports, need the SI7 templates to work in CR8.5

Hints?

Thanks,
Melissa Rush

I will let you know how it goes. I am preparing to go directly from CustomView to CR8.5 with Aspect Reports 2.02.

I am running all of the templates in Crystal 8.0. From what I understand it should be the same to run them in 8.5. Have you gotten to 8.0 yet or are you using Runner and Writer still?

Hi there,
I'm still using CustomView 2.x with 2 ACDs upgraded to Rel.8 (one was Rel.7 for some time...).
I've been customising CV dictioninaries to be able to use my CV1.x templates with CV2.x and Rel.7/8
AFAIK about Crystal 8 (just been playing around): I can't use the APS-installation of the "CallCenter Reports" for Crystal 7.x from the Rel.8-CDs, but the delivered dictionaries will hopefully provide most of the functionality of the "additional functions" etc. from CV-ReportWriter.
Chris

Just use the dictionaries provided in the earlier release. You do have to create new reports though. It's been working wonderfully for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back