Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anymore ways to create a MIRROR FTP server

Status
Not open for further replies.

fjh

ISP
Dec 24, 1999
CN
I can set up a MIRROR FTP server on Solaris using Crontab and shell program .But better to say it a similiar one ,because I cannot simulate all the FTP server working concurrently.It just depends on the time share I set in Crontab file . So ,do anyone know how to set up a high efficiency and powerful performance MIRROR FTP server ,such as Microsoft MIRROR FTP sites ? Are there any special softwares for it? Can anybody set up a same MIRROR FTP server using on WinNT ? Thanks first

Yeah, I got the answer last year! It seems i am so far away <br>from this website(forum).<br>Now it become a little more attrative than before ,since the more coming skilled techs.<br><br>The answer file is: mirror-2.9.tar.gz .It is a packet software we can download from&nbsp;&nbsp;<A HREF="ftp://ftp.wu-tpd.org" TARGET="_new">ftp.wu-tpd.org</A> /pub/support. <br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back